1/2 inch USS Flat Washer, Coated
Washers come in handy for a variety of applications, from adequate weight distribution to keeping nuts and bolts in place. They also protect the surface from damage, and safeguard fasteners from corrosion.
Perfect for heavy-duty applications, our top quality flat washers are made from medium carbon steel plated alloy. They are heat-treated to make them sturdier and even more durable.
The premium Pergola World Multi-Stage Electrolytically Applied Black Military Spec. coating prevents corrosion and provides an attractive aesthetic.
About flat washers
Flat washers extend the life of joints and fixtures. Superior quality washers distribute the clamping force on the wood – keeping your project sturdy for years to come. So, whether you are installing wood corbels, beams, or structural brackets, remember to add a washer to each fastener.
- SAE Grade 5 Medium Carbon Steel Structural Nut
- Meant for pergola installations, and other indoor and outdoor applications
- Pergola World Multi-Stage Electrolytically Applied Black Military Spec. Coating
- ACQ compatible coating
- Compatible with:
- 1/2" USS Flange Nut, Coated
- 5" Structural Angle Bracket
- 7" Structural Angle Bracket
- 5" Structural Bolt
- 7" Structural Bolt
- Tested by GreenOkie experts
Medium Carbon Steel
Made in the USA
Pergola World Multi-Stage Electrolytically Applied Black Military Spec — ACQ compatible coating